© Reuters. Amazon roundup: Kid-friendly content to iOS, first Alabama fulfillment center
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) FreeTime Unlimited comes to iOS as a free download through the App Store.
- The kid-focused service gives access to movies, TV shows, and 10K books appropriate for children aged 3 to 12 for $2.99/month. The subscription price allows for up to four users across devices.
- In other Amazon news, the company announces plans for its first Alabama fulfillment center.
- The center will be located in Bessemer and will create 1,500 full-time jobs.
- Now read: I Have Become A Huge Fan Of Amazon, The Business; Share Price Remains A Question Mark